Volvo EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Volvo family of cars. This is my first one. I just received my new C40 a week ago. How do I delete recent navigation trips from the screen? I have been able to figure out most everything else but that. Thanks,

Registered
This is google Map so all your history is linked to your Google account. To my knowledge, you must remove it through the navigation history on your account. Not sure it is accessible directly on the car, I have to wait next month to get mine 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is google Map so all your history is linked to your Google account. To my knowledge, you must remove it through the navigation history on your account. Not sure it is accessible directly on the car, I have to wait next month to get mine 馃榿
Thanks for the reply. I give that a try.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, you'd have to go to your G account and edit your history, it''s simpler than it sounds in case you were worrying ;)
Thanks for your reply. For the most part I now understand how it works. I love the car, but being able to maintain my navigation preferences on my computer and my phone, but not in the C40 itself is disappointing. First world problem....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts