Volvo EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just came across this forum. I currently own a 2012 S60 that just hit 67,000 miles. I'm very interested in what Volvo has coming up in the next few years, and was really happy to recently read that they'll be producing a next generation sedan and wagon. I've been a big fan of the V series in particular for a long time. Hopefully it won't be a super long wait for the next generation, although I realize that the SUVs will be coming along first.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi. I just came across this forum. I currently own a 2012 S60 that just hit 67,000 miles. I'm very interested in what Volvo has coming up in the next few years, and was really happy to recently read that they'll be producing a next generation sedan and wagon. I've been a big fan of the V series in particular for a long time. Hopefully it won't be a super long wait for the next generation, although I realize that the SUVs will be coming along first.
Hey @Baydreamer welcome to the forum! Have you had your S60 since new? Are you looking to make the switch to a fully electric EV?

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @Baydreamer welcome to the forum! Have you had your S60 since new? Are you looking to make the switch to a fully electric EV?
I inherited it almost 4 years ago. Drives really well. I definitely want my next car to be electric. Thankfully, with my low mileage, I can be patient since a lot of interesting cars will be coming in the next few years (I'm also keeping an eye on Polestar, particularly the 4, and the Fisker Ocean looks very intriguing).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts