Volvo EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, earlier this evening I picked up my new 2022 C40 Recharge in Sage Green! My local dealer has a Fjord Blue Demo vehicle on the ground but is not for sale, but rather for test drives and so people can check one out in the flesh. I have been in the market for a new EV, and had inquired about the Demo about a week ago. Well today, they contacted me and let me know that they had a new C40 arrive in stock and was available to purchase, as the couple who had ordered the vehicle backed out and changed to a Hybrid. So I ran down there to check it out, and ended up coming home with it. I absolutely love it so far! It is my first EV, and I'm really enjoying it. Such a nice vehicle, great company, and I was lucky as I have a great dealership here as well. I can't stop smiling thinking about the power, the comfort, and the color. Well just wanted to say hello, and post a few photos of the new Ride! My old ride is pictured as well (2019 Ram in Delmonico Red Pearl-coat) See you all around
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Tire
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello all, earlier this evening I picked up my new 2022 C40 Recharge in Sage Green! My local dealer has a Fjord Blue Demo vehicle on the ground but is not for sale, but rather for test drives and so people can check one out in the flesh. I have been in the market for a new EV, and had inquired about the Demo about a week ago. Well today, they contacted me and let me know that they had a new C40 arrive in stock and was available to purchase, as the couple who had ordered the vehicle backed out and changed to a Hybrid. So I ran down there to check it out, and ended up coming home with it. I absolutely love it so far! It is my first EV, and I'm really enjoying it. Such a nice vehicle, great company, and I was lucky as I have a great dealership here as well. I can't stop smiling thinking about the power, the comfort, and the color. Well just wanted to say hello, and post a few photos of the new Ride! My old ride is pictured as well (2019 Ram in Delmonico Red Pearl-coat) See you all around View attachment 237 View attachment 238 View attachment 240
Welcome to the forum @Sango and congratulations on your new C40 Recharge! What sold you on the C40 over other EVs? You must've gotten a good trade in value for your Ram given how nuts the used car market is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I think what sold me was just a combination of factors, coupled with some perfect timing as well. And once I drove it, that was all she wrote. It's a great blend of styling, quality, handling, ride quality, looks, power, and value. The only and I mean only thing it doesn't knock out of the park is total range, but that wasn't really a concern for me, as I live in an urban area, with plenty of access to public chargers, my commutes are short and easy, and I plan on installing a level 2 at home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts