Volvo EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Is there a chance that the Polestar 2 Performance Pack software upgrade (+50kw) will be available for the twin engine Volvo EV recharge models as well?
someone answer this
Hi guys, as far as I've been able to find there aren't any plans from Volvo to offer a performance boost like that for the C40 or XC40 recharge. It's certainly possible for Volvo to offer something similar since all you need is the OTA update but I'm not sure if/when that would happen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, as far as I've been able to find there aren't any plans from Volvo to offer a performance boost like that for the C40 or XC40 recharge. It's certainly possible for Volvo to offer something similar since all you need is the OTA update but I'm not sure if/when that would happen.
I talked to my local dealer about this recently and they didn’t seem to give me any indication that this would be available. Plus they don’t have approvals to service the Polestar model lines at the moment, not sure if that could change in the forseeable future.

·
Registered
2021 XC40 Recharge
10 Posts
I would also like the performance upgrade to be available. I think maybe that the same upgrade for the Polestar 2 is basically compatible with the XC40/C40. You'd just need them willing to apply it. Check out this guy's post who seems to have already done it. I'm not sure if it invalidates the warranty though.
Polestar software upgrading the hp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts