Volvo EV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have the wool blend seats, and have young children? They look great, but I’m wondering how practical they are with kids? Are they difficult to keep clean?

We have two young grandchildren that will be riding with us frequently. While I really like the look of the wool blend seats, they don’t appear to be kid friendly.

· Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have the wool blend seats, and have young children? They look great, but I’m wondering how practical they are with kids? Are they difficult to keep clean?

We have two young grandchildren that will be riding with us frequently. While I really like the look of the wool blend seats, they don’t appear to kid friendly.
As long as you have the rule, "No food, no crayons", you should be fine. If that rule cannot be enforced consider getting a seat cover intended for dogs, which you could quickly install and remove. The C40 I ordered, which is supposed to arrive in the first week of January, will have the Tailored Wool seats. I could tell you how they work with my grandson, but that may be of limited use considering that he is 19.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts